Monday, May 21, 2007

Weekend with friends

This past weekend we headed down to Houston to visit with friends from college.
We spent Saturday afternoon with my friend Stephanie and her little girl Isabel. She is so cute, she turned 1 last week.
Then Saturday evening we headed out to the Astros/Rangers game with Chris and Elizabeth (my college roommate). It was the first time being in the MinuteMaid stadium, I was hoping to see the retractable roof in action, but no such luck. It was still a nice night, but the game was boring. Of course Elizabeth and I talked the whole time, so it's not like we were that into the game.
I always enjoy spending time with my friends, it takes me back to college. I wish we could all live in the same town, I miss them terribly. But that is life, we gotta grow up.

No comments: