
This weekend has been packed full of fun stuff. Friday evening we went over to Nathan's parents house to celebrate my birthday. I turned 27 on Saturday. Nathan's mom prepared a wonderful meal and had a delicious cake for dessert. The cake was from a bakery called The Cake Stand, here in McKinney, and they do such great cakes! (below is the picture of that cake-the top of the cake is covered in thick chocolate shavings--YUM).
Saturday was a day for sitting around and sleeping in, except for the fact that Toby thought he would like to get up at 4:30 a.m. and eat breakfast, on weekdays he eats at 5 a.m. so I guess he thought he would get an early start on the weekend.
Saturday evening we went to my parents house for dinner and MORE CAKE! My parents grilled hamburgers. That cake was from Candy Haven another fabulous bakery (they made our wedding cakes). It too had chocolate shavings on top, these people know what I like!

No comments:
Post a Comment