I like the idea of a scrapbook, but when it comes to cutting and pasting, I don't. Basically it ends up looking like a 1st grader got a hold of the scissors and glue is everywhere, not good! So, when I happened upon this website, I thought, what the heck, might as well see what it's about. www.picaboo.com
You go to the website and download the (free) program and you can use any pictures or anything else you want to make the book. It's really easy to use, but you can spend hours at a time working on it. It's not very expensive either. There are different sizes of books and the small book starts at $10 (16 pages) and goes up from there.
It's such an easy and fun way to utilize all of those digital pictures you don't feel like printing out, but want an album of them. I created a book for our wedding and for our trip to Cancun and am currently working on a book for my sister-the first year of Gavin's life(my nephew)--it's a work in progress since he's only 6 months old. If you want to see our vacation book, just email me, and I can send the link to you.
If you are feeling creative and have a lot of time, give it a try! Let me know what you think.
After reading through this, I realize it sounds like I am giving a sales pitch, I'm not. I don't get anything from you using the website, I just thought I would let you know of another alternative to scrap booking. :)
호빠왕한테서 호스트바 구인구직을 해보세요
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment