Friday, September 02, 2011

Bass Pro Fun

It's been so hot here that I am getting desperate for indoor activities (that are cheap/free). I knew Ethan would have lots to do at Bass Pro Shop, so off we went. Before we even arrived he told me he was going to drive a blue boat....a drive boats is what he did!


He then played some of the game systems they have around the store...fishing and bow hunting.


I was hoping this would have come out better. They had lighters that were shaped like a shot gun and Ethan was running around "shooting" everything. Thankfully the safety was on and no injuries occurred. :)


Thank goodness this thing wasn't running. Ethan would have taken off. He's obsessed with riding the "fun-un" as he calls it (that's 4 wheeler for everyone else). I have a bad feeling that fast things are in our future....the fact that his daddy did motocross is not helping either.

No comments: