I missed most of the weather b/c I was in sunny San Diego for 4 days doing some training for work, but I got the joy of flying home really late Thursday night and having to drive in the ice to get home.....thankfully I made it home about midnight and didn't have any major issues.
Enjoying inside play with all the bad weather...

Friday we ended up getting several inches of snow. Ethan wanted to ride his 4-wheeler, so I figured might as well try, but he didn't even get out of the garage. The snow was too thick and the battery not powerful enough to get him far. I pushed him out a little ways, but he wasn't fond of it. 

On Saturday the weather heated up enough that almost all of the snow melted, so I took Ethan out again to try playing. He really didn't care about the snow, which I am kind of glad b/c I didn't have to deal with wet gloves/socks, etc.... and since he really doesn't like to get dirty he pretty much stayed dry and clean. He fell down one time and his gloves got some dirt on them and I thought he was going to pitch a fit, but I dusted them off and he was good to go.
I loved watching him walk in the snow, he wasn't sure what to make of the noise and the feel of it. He kept looking at his shoes b/c they were getting dirty. He was even concerned about my shoes. He kept pointing out that they were wet and had "nose" on them.
The 4 wheeler kept getting bogged down in the wet grass, so Ethan moved on to different means of transportation.....

No comments:
Post a Comment