I took lots of pictures to document our time together.
Ethan saw his 4th of July visor in his closet so he insisted on wearing it (the blue thing around his neck) then saw the txi hat his grandpa gave him and he wanted that on as well. Then he suggested that I wear a hat too. I don't do hats, but thankfully Nathan had one, so I grabbed that. Aren't we cute? 
Ethan has had lots of fun playing basketball with is new hoop (a Christmas present from his meme and papa). He is actually pretty good at it. At first he would walk up to it and put the ball in the hoop, but he's now standing a ways back and throwing it and making it almost every time....maybe a future all star???
We had a warm day during the week as well and Ethan couldn't resist riding his 4 wheeler.
We got him this mega blocks table for his birthday, but I hadn't taken it out of the box until now. I figured I would hold off on opening all of his toys at once, that way he would play with each thing for a while before moving on to the next.
I had this great idea to give him a ring pop (the truth is that I wanted the ring pop and knew he wouldn't stand by while I ate mine, so I gave him one too). I didn't think ahead when I gave him the blue one.....blue sticky slobber was everywhere! His white shirt was solid blue, the floor, his hands, everything! Thank goodness shout got out the shirt stain. 
Using the straw from his juice box with his cup of water. He's so silly, he walks around dripping water on everything with the straw....
No comments:
Post a Comment