Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Day Part 1

I was so excited for Christmas morning b/c Ethan was going to get to experience waking up to what Santa brought him.

He woke up crying ready for some milk, but I was all set up with the video camera waiting for him to see his toys....so we have a video of him crying while I'm trying to get him to see the toys. He did eventually see them and completely forgot about breakfast!

He was more interested in the car toy his grandparents gave him than he was in the gifts we gave, but that's ok. I thought he would have been a little more excited about the whole thing, but I'm sure it was more of not really knowing exactly what was going on b/c he's never woken up to lots of new toys.

He had m&ms in his stocking and spilled them everywhere, I guess he thought I was going to take them away b/c he began shoving all of them in his mouth. He had chocolate everywhere!

It was so nice watching him open his gifts. I really could have cared less about me getting anything, I had all I needed right there with me. What a wonderful blessing God has given me to be a wife and mother.

No comments: