So, I asked around and got some photographer recommendations. I ended up choosing Jill Cornelius (the sister in law of a friend). Her pictures on her website looked good, my friends pictures are always so cute and she was very reasonably priced.
She chose a great location (Adriatica in McKinney) and we got out there early in the morning in hopes of it not being too bright or too busy for my very nosey toddler.
The morning started off ROUGH, Ethan wanted nothing to do with anything. He screamed for 45 minutes straight before we ever left the house, we weren't even able to get him dressed, we put him screaming and kicking in the car seat in his pjs. Thankfully he calmed down on the car ride over. But he was not very smiley. He did good, but was clingy to us and didn't want his picture taken by himself.
Jill tried so hard to get him to smile, she brought lots of fun props for him to play with, but Ethan wasn't taking the bait.

Here's one of my favorite....I think the colors of our blue jeans look so good next to Ethan. :)

And one of our many family pictures. This was Ethan's typical pose throughout the shoot, he was being shy and keeping his head on his daddy. 
We got tons of great shots that day, even though Ethan wasn't exactly cooperating.
Jill also made our Christmas cards with some of the shots from that day as well. Keep your eyes open for yours in your mail box (in about a month!).
2 comments:
Great pics! I need to get on top of my Christmas Cards too, ahhh it is coming all so fast!
LOVE the pictures! Did you like her? Would you recommend her? I have yet to find a reasonably priced photographer that I like (at least one that works well with B). I would love to do yearly photos but when we took Mason's 6m photos, B was so difficult to handle throughout it all. I decided I would wait a while before I wasted my money again. :)Of course it was just us and probably would have been easier if family was there to help contain him/make him smile, etc. Sorry this is so long. :) Anyway, I love the pictures! Let me know if you liked her.
Post a Comment