Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just because...

I really don't have much to post about. We've all been doing good, busy with work and keeping up with Ethan.
Here's just a few pictures of random stuff.....
Sitting on Grandpa's mower and play riding on the 4 wheeler



Eating peanut butter from a spoon (his new thing) not really sure why he started this. He kept pointing out the pb jar to me and for kicks, I thought I would put some on a spoon and let him see if he really wanted it. He usually does this with all food, but as soon as we give it to him, he says no....but he surprised me and started licking it and the next day asked for it again. He did make the mistake of taking the whole glob off the spoon and shoving it in his mouth, it was quite funny to watch him realize that peanut butter doesn't exactly go down smoothly, he ended up pulling out the slobbery mess and putting it in my hand.....yummy. :)

And of course, drinking my sonic drink.

No comments: