Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Festival

We took Ethan to our church's Fall Festival and he had so much FUN!!!

Anxiously waiting as we were getting ready to leave, candy bucket in hand and READY!

My parents, sister, her husband and little boy all came to join in the fun with us.
Ethan in his "costume" we managed to get him to hold the glove for all of 2 seconds, he ended up throwing it down, but I did get a decent picture of him with it.
The thing with Ethan is that he loves Gavin and anything Gavin does, Ethan wants to do. Thankfully Gavin is so good with getting his picture made and we had him sit down, so Ethan wanted to as well. Of course, we couldn't get a picture with them looking at us at the same time, but it's still of them, so we take what we can get. (Gavin was a transformer)
The boys ran all over the place and played together and had a blast! Ethan was just as happy as could be, he wanted to do everything and most of the time he handed the candy back to the people instead of wanting to take it for himself....such a sweet boy!

Some of the rooms where the games are were in the children's area of the church and they have the toys in them that are used on Sunday. I noticed Ethan eyeing something.....look at this mischievous face....I guess he thinks momma doesn't know what he's about to do. (sorry it's blurry, I was trying to catch him in the act)

"OH, the tractor, whoops, I didn't realized that was there, maybe I should play with it"

Enjoying his candy when he got home......LOVE the blue lips.

And I could not resist putting this one on here, makes me laugh!!!!!

No comments: