Monday, April 05, 2010

Take Back

Well, I need to take back the rude comments I made about our back door neighbor. Over the weekend he stopped by to pay us for fixing the fence that his dog damaged. He said that he dropped the ball on getting it fixed in a timely manner and was very sorry for saying he would do it and then didn't. He paid us WAY too much money for what we fixed and was very kind about the whole thing.

And then to top it off, that same day one of our side neighbors came over and asked if he could repair the damage his kids had done to that side of the fence!!! He was also concerned with Toby and they were wondering if he was sick or something b/c they hadn't seen/heard him back there in a long time! He was so nice too, he did a great job repairing that part of the fence and made it match up perfectly.

Maybe I should complain more often on my blog about stuff. Seems to magically work..........

No comments: