Saturday, July 11, 2009

Normal Saturday morning

I couldn't resist posting these pictures, mostly because of the dog's look of annoyance. But this is our typical Saturday morning, Ethan plays....we watch. :)



Ethan is officially 7 months old today. Where has the time gone?
He is such a big boy now. All he wants to do is stand, of course he can't stand on his own, so we have to hold him up. It doesn't really seem as though much else has changed since I last reported of him at 6 months. He's still doing much better on the fussiness and seems to be napping better at home, which is a relief for us. And most nights he is in bed by 7-7:30 so that gives us a little down time to relax.
Nathan's been busy, busy with school work. He is taking two internet classes this summer and should done with his masters by the end of next spring semester. woohoo. I don't think he will know what to do with all of his free time.

No comments: