This year the theme was Thomas the Train and Gavin is thomased out! Almost all of his gifts were thomas themed. I don't know that there isn't anything out there thomas he now doesn't already have. We got him this big tent. He loves sitting under a tent, my poor mom always has to hold a sheet up and let him sit under it. Maybe this will give her arms a rest.
The kids enjoyed swimming and playing in the water. Ethan got in the little pool for a few minutes, but he somehow managed to dunk himself under the water and SCARED me and himself. So, we were done with that.
They had a "barrel" train for the kids to ride in too. They all loved it. Ethan couldn't ride in it and I didn't think I fit into the weight category to sit in there with him.....that would be embarrassing to break the ride.
My dad was letting Ethan drink from his water bottle.
Here's my parents with Ethan.
Sometimes he looks so much like my dad and other times, he looks just like Nathan. 
No comments:
Post a Comment