Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cake decorating


For my mom's birthday my sister and I decided to take her cake decorating. She has been wanting to take a cake decorating class, but the only ones we could find, would not really fit into all of our schedules. I had driven by the Celebrity Cake and Bakery, but wasn't sure what it was. I checked it out on the internet and found out they have a "mom and daughter" decorating thing. So, off we went. I wasn't exactly sure of what we would be learning/doing and unfortunately, you don't learn anything about decorating a cake, it's pretty much free style. But we had fun laughing at ourselves. And it was nice to have some time with just the three of us, since the babies have come along, we never spend time with each other without them.

My sister's cake (we titled it: Mexican Fiesta)


My mom's cake (we titled it: Easter Extravaganza)


My cake (no title--just eh...)

No comments: