It's off to work I go.........
Well, I survived my first day back at work and only cried half of the day! I originally wasn't going to go when Nathan dropped Ethan off at daycare, but since there were so many instructions and stuff to carry in. I went. Bad idea! It hit me Sunday evening that Ethan and I would no longer be spending 24/7 together, the water works started and the trend continued Monday morning. I didn't even put make up on until after I got to work b/c I knew there was no need. I tried to hold it together while we were in the day care, but as soon as I opened my mouth to give instructions, I started crying again (very embarassing). I thought I would be ok once I got to work, but no, people would ask about Ethan and I thought I was going to bawl my eyes out. I tried to avoid as many people as I could, so I wouldn't have to talk about him. The day care has web cam so I spent the entire day glued to the computer. Which caused more crying when I saw him. (Seriously, get yourself together!)
I knew it would be hard, but I had no idea it would affect me like it has. Thankfully today is going better and I know as each day passes it will get easier.
호빠왕한테서 호스트바 구인구직을 해보세요
8 years ago
3 comments:
so sorry! I'm sure I would have done the same. But that is really cool that the daycare has a webcam!
I'm so sorry! What a super hard day (and days to come too, I'm sure)! I'm not looking forward to going back to work myself either. I know I will be a bucket of tears when that time comes next year. SOooo hard!
I'm sorry you have to leave him...I can't imagine how hard that has to be. I probably would have cried my eyes out too!
Post a Comment