Wednesday, November 05, 2008

update

Not really much news about Nathan's knee. The x-rays were inconclusive because they could not get a good angle on the knee since Nathan couldn't straighten/bend it. He is now able to put his weight on it and walk around, but can't straighten his leg. It's still fairly swollen, but that is to be expected and he doesn't really have pain, it's just the quad and calf muscles are sore. So, it's sounding more like a sprain than anything major. And after discussing all of this with the doctor she thinks we should give it a few more days and see how things are progressing, if it seems to get better, great, if not, we will go back in and decide what we want to do next.
I am trying to be a good wife and take care of Nathan, but it isn't working so well. I was fine during our time off work, but now that I have to get up and go to work each day, I am super tired and the dog demands so much and then Nathan, I just can't seem to make myself get off the couch! I don't know what I am going to do when I have to take care of 3 boys! Thankfully Nathan can be entertained by hours of video game playing, but the dog can be such a brat!

No comments: