Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's done

The nursery is pretty much complete. I don't think there is any more decorating to be done, but I could change my mind. Well, I do need to buy another lamp and trash can for the room, but those shouldn't be too hard.

Our biggest challenge was the scripture placement on the wall. We put up the first line, it looked straight. Then came the second line, we measured, eyed it, measured, eyed it and after a lot of conversing back and forth thought it too, was straight, but as soon as I pulled off the paper it was very clear it was NOT. Unfortunately it wasn't something I could just "live" with. So I removed the second line, went back and got another scripture. This time getting smart and borrowing my parents laser level. Even then when the laser said it was straight, the lines did not look very straight. But we got it as close to straight as possible, put the other 2 lines up there and here is the final result.

3 comments:

Amy said...

SOOOOO adorable! love it! you guys did an awesome job..looks like it's straight out of a magazine :)

The Flesher Family said...

Hey....very cute room:) I bet that feels good to have it all done and ready. Now all you need is the baby.

Side note...Matt and I are having a cookout for old paradigm friends...and I can't find your email?? to add you to the evite...I am sure I have it in my old paradigm email but I can't find all that info right now with the move. Can you send it to me at Rowlandlindsey@hotmail.com Thanks girl!

Anonymous said...

Love the room...you did a great job.