(me with the hostesses)

My sister made this diaper cake and it was FABULOUS! I always knew she was talented, but she really did a professional looking job.
Lisa and Suzette handled the food/cake and did a great job too. Everything was SO GOOD!
I thought the cake was TOO CUTE! It matched the invitations/plates/napkins. And goes with our nursery theme too. 

Even though it was a small shower, we were not in need when it came to gifts! Everyone has been so kind and thoughtful to us, it really means so much. We have a few small things to buy, but are basically ready for little Ethan to get here. 
3 comments:
The cake is so cute!! And the diaper cake is, too! Hmm... now I'm craving cake! :D
yes, we always need a good excuse to crave cake, and that looks amazingly yummy!! Now you have to find a "home" for all this stuff!!! Good luck :-)
What an adorable cake!!! Aren't baby showers wonderful? It sure helps out so much and all the baby "stuff" is just so darn cute and fun!
Post a Comment