Nathan told me that he wanted to buy me jewelry, but wanted me to pick it out so that I would get something I liked. He said he was thinking of getting something in my birthstone. Well, it just so happens this lucky girls birthstone is DIAMOND! The look on his face was so funny when I said that. He said he didn't realize diamonds were part of the birthstone family. I LOVE diamonds, but also happen to have an eye for very large diamonds, so I figured it best we didn't drop several grand on a diamond when we are about to have a kid. I found a really pretty garnet bracelet, instead. 

We ended up taking off the last 3 days of this week, to have some time to relax. Once again our beach trip was put off (last year b/c of the dog's surgery and this year b/c I'm pregnant!) maybe next year we will get to go. Although we did at least get to go to the beach this year (back in May) so I can't complain too much.
1 comment:
happy anniversary y'all!!!! I think diamonds are nice, afterall, Nathan did get a new truck. Diamonds are a way to a girls heart...pretty much the same as a truck to a guys
Jeff
Post a Comment