...a week can make. Last week I wasn't quite sure if I had been feeling him move and now, there is no doubt in my mind, he's moving! Unfortunately the moving around in there is making me nauseous, but at least we know he's moving. I guess the sonogram lady ticked him off b/c he has been very active since then.
Last night I was laying on the floor and Toby put his head on my stomach, well apparently the little one did not care for that, I felt him kicking/punching. I don't think Toby could feel it b/c he didn't even acknowledge it, but then again he probably just didn't care. I am anxious to see how the two get along. I know there will be an adjustment period and I am hoping that Toby's laziness will benefit us. We are trying to acclimate Toby to all of the changes, we put up a "no dog zone" gate at the door to the nursery so that he realizes that room is off limits. We did it early, so that he doesn't associate the gate with the baby. But Toby could have cared less about it, he sniffed it for about 2 seconds and walked off. Although that will change when we are in the room and Toby's sitting outside looking in. I know he knows something is changing with me, you can tell with the way he acts around me. I just pray this will all work out, I don't want to have to deal with giving him up.
I can also tell my stomach is starting to really grow. According to my pregnancy book, I should start increasing by half an inch a week. Sheesh, that's a bit much! I know it's ok to gain a little weight and that your stomach is going to stick out, but my brain doesn't quite understand that now, so it's been weird trying to adjust to the fact that I am getting "bigger". And right now I am still in the stage of not quite looking pregnant, but just looking fat! That's always fun. Maybe since I have been quite the honest person lately, I will start telling strangers that I am pregnant and not really as fat as I look. :) Oh the joys of a growing stomach.
호빠왕한테서 호스트바 구인구직을 해보세요
8 years ago
1 comment:
so glad that things are finally starting to fall into place...or kick into place! :) i know that was a big part of both my pregnancies, when they starting doing aerobics in there :) def made it real :) and even tho i'm 20hrs away, i can tell you with great certainty that you look BEAUTIFUL! :)
Post a Comment