skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Update
Since I am sure all of you are just dieing to know. The vet called Friday afternoon and told us the results from the new allergy test on Toby. He has developed several new allergies. Basically he is pretty much allergic to everything outside, every tree, grass, pollen, dust and mold, etc. and he is now allergic to egg, which just so happens to be the one food we are feeding him! His favorite choice of food has been the "rice and egg" flavor. So, we have now switched him to the ULTRA allergen food and it doesn't have any flavor, well at least I don't think it does, I'm not tasting it to find out. But they did say that Toby could have some sort of Lobster bisque treat for dogs, seriously? NO! He is not getting any other special treatment, this is just ridiculous! So, now that we have him all fixed up on his new food and joint supplements and new allergy serum we should be good to go for a while. But don't worry, I am sure Toby will find something new and exciting to get in to soon for us to blog about.
No comments:
Post a Comment