O Lord, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress. Isaiah 33:2
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
When it rains, it floods!
Yesterday Dallas was hit with some nasty weather. I had heard the street (Hall Street) outside of Baylor would flood, but had never actually seen it. A lady I work with happened to have her camera with her, so she took these pics. They are a little fuzzy b/c of the rain. The silver car ended up being covered almost to the roof. But as quickly as the water rose, it went down even faster. Within 30 minutes it was pretty much all gone. I especially like the guy who "happens" to have his kayak handy. I am always sure to have a boat in my car! :) Thankfully I park on the 3rd floor of our parking garage, sucks to be one of the rich doctors whose mercedes and jaguars got ruined. (ha ha)
No comments:
Post a Comment