skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Stupid weather
This weekend has been nice and relaxing, but the "threat" of possible ice makes it annoying. It's mostly been raining non-stop and is right at the freezing point. The roads aren't bad, but who wants to get out in all of this rain? We have basically been sitting in the house since Friday evening (we'll try to calm our partying ways down). Usually I don't mind sitting in the house, but the idea of the weather not allowing me to leave has me feeling very "cooped" up. Even poor Toby wishes he could be outside. 
I've already read two books and pulled out my "library" of old books and am trying to pick another one to read. Nathan has been playing video games and sleeping all weekend. I am seriously considering going to Wal-mart just to have something to do...now that is sad!
1 comment:
Ha! Cute picture! We feel the same way. Millie is just about to drive us crazy b/c she wants to go out and play catch the ball w/ Jeff. We keep opening the door and showing her what it's like outside. She see's and then changes her mind. I think she keeps forgetting. We've been couped up all weekend here as well. Steph
Post a Comment